Ballwin (KSDK)--An elderly Ballwin woman was rushed to the hospital Saturday after being rescued from her burning home.
The fire started in the 100 block of Coral Terrace near Manchester and New Ballwin Roads. Two Ballwin police officers rescued the woman who was trapped in the house.
Both officers were injured during the rescue. One officer suffered smoke inhalation. The other officer also suffered smoke inhalation and cut his hand while breaking a window to ventilate the home. Both officers were taken to a hospital where they were treated and released
A man who was also in the home when it caught fire was able to get out on his own. He taken to an area hospital for treatment.
The victims' names and conditions are not being released.
Investigators say it's too early to tell what sparked the fire.