St. Louis (KSDK)-- Whether you're looking for good food, fireworks or music, there is something for everyone in our Fourth of July guide for the St. Louis-area.
Fourth of July Events
Fair St. Louis
- when: July 4, 6, 7
- where: Under the St. Louis Gateway Arch
- what: July 4th- two runs beginning at 7 and 8:30 am, parade at 10 am, air show at 3:30 pm, and fireworks at 9:20 pm. July 6th- salute to the troops at 7 pm, Third Eye Blind at 8 pm, and fireworks at 9:20 pm. July 7th- Dierks Bentley at 8 pm, and fireworks at 9:20 pm.
- Info: http://fairsaintlouis.org/
Festival and Fireworks
- when: July 3- July 7 from 5pm -9:30 pm
- where: Wilson Park in Granite City IL
- what: Carnival rides, food, and free entertainment. Fireworks begin at 9:15 at Coolidge Middle School
- info: http://www.greatriverroad.com/Events/events.htm
Heritage and Freedom Fest
- when: July 2, 3, 4
- where: O' Fallon MO at Ozzie Smith's Sports Complex
- what: entertainment, child activities, local bands, and fireworks each night. Monday- family night 5-10 pm, Tuesday- 5-11 pm; David Nail 8:45 pm and fireworks at 10:15 pm. Wednesday- noon-10 pm; Carolina Liar at 5:45 pm, Vertical Horizon at 8 pm, Fireworks at 9:30 pm
- info: http://heritageandfreedomfest.com/
Fourth of July Family Fun Festival
- when: July 4
- where: January-Wabash Memorial Park in Ferguson, MO
- what: parade, food and drink, game booths, local bands and fireworks. 10 a.m. - Parade; Noon - Food, beverage and game booths open; Noon - Children's Area Activities; 1:30 p.m. - Bands start playing; 9:15 p.m. - Fireworks
- when: July 4 noon- 10:30 pm
- where: Frontier Park in St. Charles, MO
- what: parade, vendor/ food booths, children events, salute the troops, and fireworks beginning at 9:20 pm
- info: http://www.stcharlescitymo.gov/Portals/0/Tourism/riverfest2012flier_final.pdf
- when: Saturday July 1- Wednesday July 4
- where: Memorial Park in Webster Groves MO (South of I-44, intersection of Elm and Glendale Avenues)
- what: Barbecue and Carnival- July 1-4, Parade- July 4 at 10am - info: http://www.webstergroves.org/index.aspx?NID=194
Mississippi River Fireworks Festival
- when: July 3
- where: Riverfront Park, Alton IL
- what: Live Music at 7 pm and fireworks at 9 pm
Gateway Grizzlies games
- when: July 3, 4
- where: 2301 Grizzlie Bear Blvd., Sauget, Illinois, 62206
- what: Fireworks will follow the conclusion of both 7:05 p.m. games.
Add your event to our events calendar
Fourth of July PHOTOS
Share photos and view the Fourth of July photo gallery
View Fair St. Louis photos from 2011
Canceled Fourth of July fireworks displays:
- The fireworks display scheduled for Saturday, July 6 at Sublette Park in southwest St Louis City has been cancelled due the excessive heat and dry conditions.
- Fireworks display cancelled at St. Louis Country Club and Old Warson Country Club, both in Ladue.
- City of Smithton bans all fireworks in the city
- Albers, Illinois fireworks has been postponed due to dry conditions.
- The community of St. Albans has canceled its display, previously scheduled for Wednesday night.
- Troy, Missouri canceled their fireworks display scheduled for July 4 at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds. They are rescheduled for September 2, during Labor Day weekend.
- City of Hazelwood canceled its Fourth of July pyro-musical fireworks display at White Birch Park.
- The City of Vandalia canceled the fireworks display that was to be held at Vandalia Lake on Tuesday, July 3.
- The City of Weldon Spring is cancelling all Independence Day activities scheduled for the 4th of July including the fireworks display. City officials are also cautioning residents to not burn, shoot off fireworks or have open flame/fire outdoors.
- JB Blast, scheduled for Tuesday, July 3, from 7 to 9:30 p.m., at Jefferson Barracks Park in south St. Louis County has been postponed due to the extreme dry weather conditions.
- The City of Kirkwood has canceled this year's Fourth of July Fireworks display in Kirkwood Park. The entire event, including the musical concert and program is canceled.
- City of Farmington has canceled its fireworks show in St. Francis County
- City of Arnold has canceled its fireworks show in Jefferson County
- The Monarch Fire Protection District has suspended all firework display permits and cancelled the show planned for Fourth of July at the Chesterfield Mall
- American Legion Post 218 in Washington, MO
- The City of Manchester is postponing its 4th of July fireworks display. It has been rescheduled for August 3rd, immediately following their summer concert in Schroeder Park
- City of Irondale requests residents refrain from using fireworks due to the high fire risk
- City of Winfield has canceled their fireworks display and issued a ban on consumer-grade fireworks within the city limits
- City of Pacific has canceled its Fireworks Display and Memorial Event scheduled for Sunday, July 1
- City of Eurkea has canceled its fireworks display
- Six Flags has canceled its fireworks shows scheduled for July 1 and July 4
- Columbia, Illinois has canceled its annual 4th of July celebration
- Owensville, MO July 3 fireworks display cancelled, according to the fire chief.
- Cuba, MO has canceled its 4th of July fireworks display.
- Webster Groves has canceled the fireworks displays scheduled for Community Days on July 3 and July 4. All other Community Days activities are still in place.
- The fireworks display scheduled for Saturday, July 30 in Sublette Park in St. Louis has been postponed. The fireworks will be rescheduled when the excessive heat and dry conditions improve.
- Lebanon, IL has canceled the fireworks display scheduled for July 3. It will be rescheduled for a date later in the year.
- The City of Ellisville has postponed its annual Independence Day Celebration in Bluebird Park. All activities including the fireworks and concert have been postponed until further notice.